This program is designed for Spanish teachers who wish to broaden their professional capacities through an immersion course in a Spanish speaking country. All the classes are given by Hispano-American teachers who have high academic recognition.
During the classes, the following topics will be developed:
- Complex topics of Spanish grammar
- Components of Spanish from the River Plate region
- Tango as a portal to the Argentine culture
- Cultural aspects of the River Plate region
- Introduction to Argentine literature
- Cultural characteristics of the Hispanic world
- Elaboration of teaching material.
The package includes:
- 20 hours of Spanish immersion classes
- 1 tango lesson
- 2 cultural activities
- Accommodation with a host family or student residence with breakfast
- Buenos Aires tour
These programs are organised several times over the year.
Contact us for more detailled information about the next Teacher session.